Monday, January 30, 2012

Broken

Just the start of a song that doesn't really rhyme a lot yet...

See I thought it was too late for you.
That if you loved me I'd tell you not to.
But now I've seen you again and it hurts more than ever.
Knowing that you'll never see me like you see her.
I can't stop thinking about what could have been.
I can't stop dreaming about what we could be.
And all the time you're hurting me, you don't see that I still love you.
You think everything's okay now, but my heart still stops when I see you.
Please tell me this will end soon, I don't even care how.
All I know is I'm so sick of being under this rain cloud.

I'm broken from the inside out.
And I know that it's not your fault.
But can't you see you could love me?
Can't you give us a chance instead of hiding?
I don't want to feel this way anymore.
But I can't help this love that I'm fighting for.
I want to move on, but when I look in your eyes,
You bring me life, without you I'd die.



No comments:

Post a Comment