Saturday, April 21, 2012

Uhmmm yeah... :/

So here's the thing. I liked you. A lot. And you seemed to like me too. I've had so many good times talking to you. I learned so much about you and did everything I could to show you I care. I know how many siblings you have and all their names, I know all your favorite music, and I know your favorite things to do. I'll never forget all the nights staying up til 2am spilling my problems to you and hearing some of your deepest secrets. I'll never forget every word you said that made me really laugh. I don't know why you're acting the way you are now... was I wrong all along? Are you only interested in my friendship, or maybe not even that? I don't know what to think. Lately you've been so distant. That sunshine that brightened my world not so long ago has all but disappeared in the thickest, darkest clouds I've ever known. Rarely does a ray of sunlight break through anymore. A week ago my world was perfect. Sure, I had problems with friends and family, but I always had you to go to. Now when I try to confide in you, I only get cold, disinterested responses, or no response at all. What are you doing? I wish I could read your mind... I wish you could see how hurt and confused I feel. Please, please tell me this isn't going to be the end of us. We've barely even begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment