Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dissolved

I know she's prettier than me, and more talented, and more popular... but did you have to ditch me to be her best friend? You have no idea how much you're hurting me right now... I miss all the years when we laughed together about nothing at all, and when we went for walks and talked about boys, and how I cried when he broke my heart and you were there for me. I miss everything you left behind. It's all just stupid memories now... I pictured us always being best friends, we'd go to the same college, be roomies, meet handsome twins, be in each others' weddings, babysit each others' kids, even retire together. I pictured our friendship as lasting forever, and now you're choosing to give it all up. I thought you were the most loyal friend in all the world, I guess I thought wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment